Florette UK launches a salad for the World cup
- Florette UK supports the football team of England with the launch of its new compound salad stamped by the official blazon "Three Lions ".
- This salad consists of a mixture of Lollo Rosso, frisee, radicchio and spinach leaves and will be for sale from the beginning of May.
- During the Football World Cup, a special operation is organized to allow the consumers to win barbecues.
- "Importantly for us, the tournament takes place during our peak sales period, half of all bagged salad sales are secured during the summer months" indicated Elaine Smith, Florette marketing manager at parent company Soléco UK.
- "We believe that our new official Three Lions salad will encourage considerable additional purchases but will also entice new consumers ".
- Source: licensing biz
Source: fructidor.com 09:38:22|30/04/2010